Wednesday 16 September 2015

Hotel California (Live) - The Eagles

Lyric:- 'Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice, and she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device'

Song Choice:- I wanted a track with 'Hotel' in the title to highlight the thought process for tonight's blog. And what a great version of the all time Eagles Classic it is...have a listen here and see what you think.

Now - why oh why oh why am I talking about hotels in a fitness blog? Well it's leading me into a 'Trip Adviser' flavoured offering which is normally about reviews of places, services and experiences but for this evening I want you to think about a Trip Advisor review of...YOURSELF.

I wonder what folk would write...I've been there and got the T-Shirt on this one and what people will say to your face and what they can write on a third party website can be two very different things. It comes down to whether you want 'Praise' or 'Feedback'...funnily enough, I like to know where I stand with things.

That's why I like to be honest with myself and I know where my strengths and weaknesses are and why when all of these amazing people come and see me for coaching, I try and get their take on me and what I offer. I like to think I'm a 5/5 person offering a 5/5 service as I'm a very confident if somewhat deluded kinda guy, but in reality I do know where I can work on my shortcomings and become the 5/5 person I really want to be and think I am.

So what would you write about you on your Trip Advisor review?

What out of 5 would you be? How honest are you?

You might surprise yourself and I bet I'd score you higher that you do...We're such a self deprecating race in the UK.

Go on - be honest, tell me just how it really is...

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment