Thursday 4 July 2013

Heaven and Hell - Sabbath

Damian Hall - Feeling the Burn
Well, if it seems to be real, it's illusion, for every moment of truth, there's confusion in life - BERGE/ POWELL/ COOPER / HIGGINS/ COLER

Talk about a long day... it was hills reps followed by two ULTRA-marathon running clinics at Aspire Fitness including taking photos and being interviewed for Men's Fitness. That's enough for any coach I'd say!

I won't go on much about my hills apart from it was good to see actor Richard Harrington take on the mighty Jenny Salter up Leckwith Hill eight times. She of course was the hill-master BUT after a few weeks of following my programme Richard is looking very lean indeed. I'm sure he'll get her next time...

My afternoon was spent with Men's Fitness reporter Damian Hall who is looking to beat a three hour marathon and can do with ease if today is anything to go by...what a great runner!

I'll keep you posted with his progress.

More tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment