Monday 14 January 2013

Master of the Universe - Hawkwind

I've been enjoying the break from exercise following the weekend's 45 mile Country to Capital ULTRA. The post race recovery has been most unusual as I have replaced litre upon litre of fluids without much output if I'm not being too graphic.

I must admit to not drinking much during the race itself and I wasn't too bothered at the time but following my good friend Phil Spiers brush with Rhabdomyolysis, it is mildly worrying. At my age I thought ones waterworks got worse!

Apart from that issue, I am repairing well for another 26.2 on Wednesday and another on Saturday. As yes it's MdS silly season - if you are looking to come and see me for the 'Big Race' better hurry up as I am pretty booked up for January and February now...

Time for another cuppa I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment