Wednesday 26 July 2023

Reward - Teardrop Explodes

'I love to express my reward'...

Coaching can be a super-rewarding career, reflected in the message above that I received from a client yesterday.

My own to path to this vocation came originally from running mega-distance marathons and ultramarathons and then personal training. I’ve used the mindset and knowledge accrued from these exploits to help people with extreme weight-loss and addiction. I’ve found that I can project this mindset to those wanting to make a personal difference.

However, where the real difference has developed since originally helping people to train for the Marathon des Sables back in 2006 which of course I still do, is that whatever anyone’s goal maybe, it’s actually coaching the whole person where the best results happen.

Health, Finance, Career, Relationship and Family are just a few of the topics that are discussed, deconstructed and reconstructed over the weeks and months.

Being accountable is the key to success. Being there for people in crisis 24/7 a must.

The above client came to me to lose weight. The nine kilogram weight-loss ticked the box - the confidence gained from our work together changed the world.

The client-satisfaction speaks for itself. My satisfaction as a Coach is  overwhelming.

Today l’ll have more one-to-ones and have the privilege of being allowed into many more lives. Where we will go together and what they will deliver, well who knows? But then that’s the joy of the job…

Where are you going - we could go together?

1,161 Marathons - 273 Ultras - 16 MDS - 1 Life - 1 Great Job

No comments:

Post a Comment