Saturday 3 January 2015

Don't Stop - Fleetwod Mac

Lyric:- 'Why not think about times to come' - McVie

Song Choice:- From 'Rumours', one of the biggest selling albums ever, and one of my favourite tracks from the album we all played to death in the 70's.

I love thinking about tomorrow, just like the Christine McVie lyrics say, and the song is my mantra for future times as well as having the obvious 'not giving up' connotation for my running and living a life of substance abstinence.

Funnily enough, there's a charity campaign to be booze free for all of January that's received a lot of flack on FaceBook I've noticed for the folk who are doing it. Well if it works as a springboard for some to stop forever and it collects money along the way, then it can't be that bad can it in my book.

As ever there are too many knockers and vampires out there...

In my book the lyrics should be, Don't Stop Stopping! Hopefully you get the gist and there aren't too many double negatives in there?

Look, what I'm trying to say is keep working towards whatever your dream maybe - if you are going to make a difference in 2015 you have 362 days to go!

So get a move on eh?

Coleman Coaching - The UK's Leaders in Inspirational Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment