Friday 16 January 2015

Breathe - Pink Floyd

Lyric:- Breathe, Breathe in the Air

Song Choice:- Oh come on...it's Floyd at their depressing best. Looking around choosing their own ground! And right now I feel that my work for the week is over and I can Run for my own needs...

It's felt like that all week and hey I'm not complaining especially as I've whacked in three marathons earlier on this week and really enjoyed talking to this year's MdS Meltdowners as the shit hit the fan after they realised they were into the 12 week training period for the race and maybe they hadn't really zoned in on what's in store for them in April.

I do and that's why I'm starting to concentrate my own mind on what's in store for ME and my own fan has been switched on today ready for action!

If you are running at the C2C tomorrow, I'll see you there and 44 miles will hopefully give us all a good idea of what a long day in the saddle feels like.

I'm now going to get some well earned sleep...

Rory Coleman - 883 Marathons - 230 Ultras - 11 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 21 Years Alcohol Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment