Wednesday 7 January 2015

Jump - Van Halen

Lyric:- You got to roll with the punches to get to what's real - Van Halen, Anka, Roth & Van Halen

Song Choice:- That synth intro gets me every time and Dave Lee Roth's vocals are a dream. Ok the lead break has been played to death but I love it just the same.

The line, 'Might as well Jump' always sounds a little down-played and I'm not a keen fan of 'might as well' doing anything.

If you do something, give it everything you've got or don't do it at all in my 'Book of Being Committed'.

Do 'Might as well people' get your goat too?

I was on BBC Radio Wales this morning with their presenter Jason Mohammad. Now there's a guy who is the antithesis of being a might as well kind of guy. I instantly got his enthusiasm and zest for life. It's really refreshing.

Please take it from me, if you are a bit might as well yourself or you are surrounded by might as well people, you might as well get rid right now...

Then you'll Jump higher than you ever have before :-)

Rory Coleman - 880 Marathons - 230 Ultras - 11 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 21 Years Alcohol Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment