Monday 28 October 2013

Dogs - The Pink Floyd


'You gotta be crazy, you gotta have a real need' - Waters

You had to be crazy to be out running in Cardiff tonight but I did manage 10km in some of the worst conditions I can remember.

However, if I'm lecturing on commitment etc. tomorrow night at Run and Become in London, then what's good for my clients is also good for me.

I actually really enjoyed it and as a recovery run it did the trick just dandy. It if course added to our Chinese Laundry that is a never ending circuit of washing machine and clothes drier for some if the hardiest kit known to runner. Adidas wins by a country mile btw.

Anyway, time to batten down the hatches and enjoy the warmth of a Cardiff Mid-Terraced house.

There's no better place on earth when it's raining Cats and DOGS.

www.COLEMANCOACHING.co.uk - The UK's Leading ULTRAmarathon Coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment