Saturday 26 October 2013

Baker Street - Gerry Rafferty

The Awesome Seven Sisters
'You used to say that it was so easy but your tryin' your tryin' now' -Rafferty.

Well I knocked nine minutes off my Beachy Head Marathon PB today and ran my little old legs off to notch up a 4:26 on my tenth outing on the South Downs.

It's all down to the amount of Hills and Endurance running I've been banging in over the past few weeks and there's probably more improvement to come if I can keep to the banned substance diet and maintain the speed work.

My legs are far less hurty than last week and thanks to Sports Massage Guru Lynn Rees for all the hard massage (yes it does hurt like heck but it's good for you) as it's worked a treat this week.

It's the Indian F1 Grand Prix tomorrow and my eyelids are drooping in anticipation of an afternoon asleep on the settee.

More then...

www.COLEMANCOACHING.co.uk - The UK's Leading ULTRAmarathon Coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment