Friday 25 October 2013

Love Cats - The Cure


'We slip through the streets while everyone sleeps' - Smith

For those reading my blog yesterday, the running club was a cure! (See what I did with the song title today: blinking genius). Anyway, it really got me up on my toes and got my legs turning over a lot faster than they would if I were out on my own and 7.2 miles at tempo blew away any last aches and pains and pitched me with some faster runners to keep up with. Nice...

It means that I can go into tomorrow's Beachy Head Marathon, my 10th outing around Eastbourne, feeling confident of a decentish time.

Hopefully I will still think that on the long drag from the last CP to the finish.

I think it's our favourite marathon of all but I've promised Jenny we can do Snowdon which is stupidly on the same day as Beachy Head next year. It will give Snowdon a chance to catch up as it's 9-8 times I've done each and Beachy's ahead right now.

I hope your weekend goes well and run hard!

www.COLEMANCOACHING.co.uk - The UK's Leading ULTRAmarathon Coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment