Wednesday 2 October 2013

Stoptober Day 24 - We are family - Sister Sledge

My Little Sister Jo
Well following a busy media day yesterday, I thought today was going to be a tough day after yesterday's #Stoptobe launch, but it wasn't at all... in fact I've had a great day if running with Ben Atkin, who flew in from Majorca just to come and bash some miles out with me. What an awesome gesture...
Ben Atkin

It was a good day for it too as after a few drops of early rain it was warm and sunny all the way to Newbury and Thatcham from my old friend Reading with the A4 being the route of choice for the day.

The real bonus is that my little Sister lives on my route home, so I am currently enjoying a hot bubble bath before lashings of a Chilli supper - yes Thatcham is 'Coleman Heaven' tonight and I might be putting some of those 5kgs back on with a hefty supper...

I'm back on the road again tomorrow for my 25th straight day of running so more then...and watch out Swindon...here I come.

www.COLEMANCOACHING.co.uk - The UK's Leading ULTRAmarathon Coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment