Thursday 17 October 2013

Pull up to the Bumper - Grace Jones

What do you do when you have a fast road-marathon to bust out on Sunday? - Well you TAPER and REST of course.

My training has now gone from full speed ahead to a miserable slow as she goes... It really is a pain in the butt as my legs are itching to run and the 2.2 miles I allowed myself isn't simply enough of a run to make it feel worthwhile getting my trainers on if I'm being honest.

It's the right course of action and exactly the correct way of preparing for what most people would find a massive challenge and achievement. For me it will be most interesting how I get on so soon after my 28x28 and being a massive 7kgs lighter than earlier on in the year.

The MdS Expo will hopefully make the usual long Saturday prelude whizz by and I'm really looking forward to seeing if I can beat my Wolverhampton result of 3:42.

I'll keep you posted and what are you up to this weekend and how hard are you going to try?

www.COLEMANCOACHING.co.uk - The UK's Leading ULTRAmarathon Coaches.
Location: Long Eaton

No comments:

Post a Comment