Monday 23 July 2018

Shine - Years and Years


This time last year, I sat in a Client’s boardroom, recounting my career to date, explaining my vision for the future. At the time, it was only twelve months on from being ill with Guillain-Barre Syndrome and I felt happy that I’d salvaged the majority of the goodwill and reputation that ‘Years and Years’ of hard work had brought.

I remember us alone, waiting for the light to go
Don't you feel that hunger, I've got, so many secrets to show…

That day I was challenged to think beyond my present work repertoire, and rather than depend on my stock income, develop some new business lines and think completely outside the ‘Box of Comfort’.

At 55, it would have been too easy to take my foot off the gas and stick to the known line of sales and work through another year of coaching for folks various events and life adventures.

You can pull me under, you can raise everything to the ground
Everything I can arrange, every part of me you change…

The thought of engaging with folk in the UK, Europe, even the USA on a daily extreme weight-loss programme wasn’t really part of my plan. It certainly wasn’t necessarily what I was looking for as a Performance Coach. It has however, become an amazing success , namely ULTRAdiet.

It’s a fascinating and exciting thing to be part of that really started in March 2017, with my first extreme weight-loss client, Dan Mullin. If you follow my Blog or Facebook you won’t have failed in hearing about Dan’s journey. You certainly won't if you know Dan.

Anyway, his 237 day - 100lb weight-loss, gave me all the encouragement I needed to invest my time and energy in developing a programme that anyone could follow. With the right mindset and guidance anything would be possible. With the accountability aspect a big part of the process it’s turned out to a weight-loss winning lottery ticket for most who have used it.

Can you see me I'm shining
And it's you that I've been waiting to find…

My and do they 'Dazzle' - Dan’s journey soon became three more folk's journeys and many more have followed on, each bringing their own personality and dynamic to the programme. It’s actually a 'Double Whammy' as they become the thinner person they’ve always wanted to be or once were, and I get the satisfaction of changing and in some cases saving lives. It’s incredible to see folk’s transformations in just a few short weeks.

As for me, well my transformation continues and ‘Never say Never’ is my new motto as you never know where you'll get the chance to ‘Shine’ next… Thinking outside of 'The Box of Comfort' worked wonders for me as it can for you too.

There's now plenty of 'Living Proof' from everyone that's been part of 'ULTRAdiet' these past 12 months.

Can you see me I'm shining…

And if you want to shine and lose weight, email me and I’ll help you be the person you’ve been hoping to find… and when you do, you can 'Shine' too.

1,022 Marathons - 248 Ultras - 15 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records

No comments:

Post a Comment