Thursday 25 March 2021

Biggest Ever Loser...


I'm so happy that I have a new Biggest Loser in my Coleman Coaching Clients Portfolio. Since June 2020, Miss D has lost a massive 48.1kgs (7.6st) so far. And with 15.4kgs (2.5st) still to go, I'm keeping Miss D's identity under wraps until she reaches her goal of losing 63.5kgs (10st) - That's when the world will hear how during lockdown someone took the opportunity of upping their game and changed their life forever.

As you can tell, I'm super impressed and already amazed at the transformation that Miss D has undertaken both physically and mentally , whilst many people in the UK have lost the plot and found the biscuit barrel, whilst working from home during Covid.

Miss D is one of many success stories and you might seen how recently, Mitchell and Richard also upped their game.

Mitchell

Richard

Now, if you've slacked and stacked in recent months and want to shape up please contact me and find out how I can help. 

Marathons 1,083  Ultras 255  9 Guinness World Records  15 Marathon des Sables

No comments:

Post a Comment