Friday 18 February 2022

Thought for the Day - 7


What’s life without Adventure? Well, it’s dull. Very dull in my experience. I mean, what’s the point in living out dreary old days, glued to a screen and a keyboard, when there’s a whole world of adventure out there to go and experience? I see life as an experience, which lasts a lifetime. 

A lifetime where I’m endeavouring to get as much value-for-money as humanly possible, so when I look back in years to come there are very few what if’s and if only’s.

As we head into the second half of February with over 13% of 2022 already spent, isn’t it time to start planning some new ‘Adventures’? It’s at the top of my priority list today as like you, I’m in need of some fresh goals and focus for the year ahead. The beauty is that a blank canvas awaits us, there are no boundaries, no rules and anything’s possible – believe me.

 

So, take a deep breath, let’s take the plunge and dive into our next adventures – what’s yours going to be?


1.122 Marathons - 261 ULTRAS - 15 Marathon des Sables - 1 Big Life Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment