Wednesday 19 July 2023

Living in Luxury - Jethro Tull

£356,000 of Luxury Madness

When we think of luxury, it might conjure a luxury hotel, yacht or even a Rolls Royce. The true luxury I believe is ‘Time’.

I’ve written on countless occasions about the value of ‘Time’ and it’s a become a luxury that sometimes comes in the strangest of situations.

The Marathon des Sables provides an amazing time out for many from their busy worlds where there’s plenty of time to consider the world around them. No wonder so many people make huge life choices when they take stock of life in the sand.

I mean, when was the last occasion that you had ‘Time on your hands?’ A rather strange idiom but one I’m taking time out to consider today as I run to Penarth to view the ocean.

What luxury…

1,161 Marathons - 273 Ultras - 16 Marathon des Sables - 1 Life

No comments:

Post a Comment