Tuesday 29 August 2023

Begin Again - Knife Party


Everyone deserves a second chance. A chance to 'Begin Again', do you agree? Even I do. And that’s saying something if you know me, but if you have little ones like I do, it can be more of a third chance, fourth or even fifth kinda thing especially with a young family?

So why is it that we give things just a single chance sometimes. An okay/not bloody okay lottery. A simple black and white test to sense if things are going to work out. I mean how many times have you originally dismissed something only to find out that you love it - the TV show Friends is one of mine I can immediately think of and as for the guy that turned down the Rolling Stones, he must be still rueing the day that he said ‘it’s a ‘No’ from me.

Our society is based on giving people a second chance. But how many times have you given yourself a second chance? Another opportunity to succeed when it's gone wrong? Another opportunity to live life perhaps, to try again, and even win for once.

Well, here’s your opportunity in ‘Second chance September’ - with me. No matter what it is, if you want to try again, then I’ll help you with your quest. Just PM me or Email me and let's do it. We can work together for thirty days to try and succeed in achieving your dream, second, third or fourth time around.

What do you think?

1,161 Marathons - 273 Ultras - 16 MDS - 9 Guinness World Records

No comments:

Post a Comment