Saturday 5 August 2023

Face Value - Phil Collins

There’s no doubting that as you get older, you get creakier. Well, that’s my findings as I’m now into my sixties and the toll of over 1000 marathons remind me each morning how much the thousands of miles have punished my body. So, you can call it synchronicity and rather timely that I was contacted by the experts at Forever Living and asked if I’d be willing to take part in a trial using three of their lifestyle products.

As someone that doesn’t take any supplements or medication, they thought I’d be an ideal candidate to see how being on their products for just fifteen days could have an effect.

The four Forever Products...

They presented me with a quadruple combination of Forever Freedom, Forever Marine Collagen, Forever ARGI+ and Forever Move. The method was to mix a sachet of Forever Marine Collagen, a sachet of ARGI+ into 300ml of the Forever Freedom, shaking well and take two of the Forever Move tablets as I knocked back the cocktail. I’ll be honest and it was neither pleasant or unpleasant to drink and I didn’t mind the taste as I was more interested to see if there would see or feel any benefits from the fifteen-day trial.

In the first few days nothing really changed - however after seven days I definitely felt less creaky but more so my running DID feel a lot easier and my energy levels and mood levels felt heightened. And as the trial continued, I continued to feel the benefits. Visually, and the biggest pointer was the reduction of wrinkles in my somewhat wrinkled face from the years of desert running and years of running in the sun. The Marine Collagen as you can see, made a definite difference.

Before and After...

As a control, following the fifteen days of the trial. I stopped taking the products to see if I could feel any reversibility. And I must say that after a week off the products I found myself wanting to load up again on the excess I was supplied as I felt sluggish, and my mood levels had certainly dropped. How scientific I’ve been here, well who knows but I can say there’s been no financial gain in me undertaking the Forever fifteen-day trial but following its success for me, I’m going on to try a four-day detox using their DX4 product which I’ll write about next time.

What I can say is, why not give the Forever fifteen-day trial a go and see if it works for you too? If you would like some details just email me at rory@colemancoaching.co.uk .

1,161 Marathons - 273 Ultras - 16 MDS - 1 Life

No comments:

Post a Comment