Tuesday 8 November 2022

Lost - Coldplay


It’s okay to be a bit lost…And I often say that to people. Having been lost on many occasions myself, I’ve been lucky enough to be able to find a new direction and head off on the next chapter.

I know it sounds far too fluffy and cuddly coming from me but during a period of personal transformation, there are times when it’s hard enough to know who you are, let alone where you are heading.

 

Setting course on a new life-phase should take great time and thought - yet far too often it doesn’t happen as it becomes far too easy to bob along and lose the most valuable years of life. The only place you get to, is the ‘Land of Regret’.

 

Now, if you are in need of a wake-up call, 2025 is just over a year away - 419 days to be precise (I checked) and yes if you think back to the year 2000 - well that’s just a dot in the rear-view mirror of life. And, if like me, you ask yourself ‘where in the fuck did all that go?’ I can tell you - it went in a flash! Believe me, the next twenty-five are going to do even faster.

 

So right now, if you are STILL feeling lost, it doesn’t matter as from this moment on you can reset your Sat Nav and start the next exciting life-journey you’ve always wanted. Why not make some plans, do something about yourself and head in a new direction, with a fresh spring in your step.

 

I mean, now you've found out you're lost, you could be onto a winner…


1,143 Marathons - 269 Ultras - 15 Marathon des Sables - 1 Direction

No comments:

Post a Comment