Wednesday 23 November 2022

New World - RPWL

There are better places to be, with much better things to do - discover a fresh future 

ATM I have this overwhelming feeling of wanting to create a ‘New World’, not necessarily for me but for those around me that I coach. As I spend much of my time sharing in other people’s aspirations, expectations, and frustrations I’m more than ever convinced that all that’s needed to improve people’s outlook is to create an alternative ‘New World’. A ‘New World’ devoid of the white noise and corrosion of life that basically messes things up.

Easy for me to decree you might say and in reality, incredibly hard to put into practice - especially when it’s tough just getting through the day, let alone when you’re trying to initialise a ‘New World’ vision. Yet a ‘New World’ is there to be had. It’s actually right there in front of you. Waiting to be grasped with both hands. You just have to want it. And want it 100% - more than anything.

 

It’s personal. No-one can do it for you. You can’t buy it. You have to earn it. And when you’ve got it, you’ll find it easy to lose if you don’t cherish it. It’s a love-affair for life. A love affair like no other as the person you need to really love is yourself. I know it all sounds a bit fluffy, especially coming from me but hopefully one day you’ll take the plunge and find a ‘New World’ and when you find it, you’ll know where I’m coming from.

 

Amen.


1,145 Marathons - 270 ULTRAS - 15 MDS - 9 GWR - 1 Life

No comments:

Post a Comment