Friday 8 December 2023

New Book Release - 'Reborn to Run'


On the day I celebrate 30 years' of sobriety, I'm releasing my second book 'Reborn to Run' on
 Amazon.

This is a sequel to my life-story ‘A Rebel and a Runner’ which finished on a knife-edge in 2015 with me looking one way whilst a huge juggernaut of a storm was fast approaching from the other direction. To say I’ve been surprised and tested mentally and physically more than ever before would be an understatement. This book continues where ‘Rebel’ left off and covers the next seven years of my life on from running the world’s toughest marathon, The Marathon des Sables (MdS) in April 2016 - to being paralysed a week later with a very rare auto-immune neurological disorder called ‘Guillain-Barré Syndrome’ (GBS). 


From being unable to even move let alone walk, to return in triumph to compete at the MdS in 2017, against the odds. This book documents that journey and the 'Coleman Mindset' it took to be 'Reborn to Run'. If you are currently going through a period of hardship or change, this book might just be the catalyst for your recovery.


1,170 Marathons - 276 Ultras - 16 MDS - 10,929 Days' Alcohol-Free

No comments:

Post a Comment