Friday 1 July 2016

Lily-white Lilith - Genesis

Lyric:- 'I can see the corner of the tunnel, lit up by whatever's coming here' - Collins, Gabriel & Rutherford

Song Choice:- I wanted a good 'tunnel' lyric today and luckily 'The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway' Double Concept Album provides just that. Have a listen to what you've been missing here.

The Tunnel? That's the Guillain Barre Syndrome (GBS) Tunnel - stands for 'Getting Better Slowly', I was told yesterday, ha ha. However this week, even with it's ups and downs, has been a good one for my own GBS Journey - 'Grind Back Steadily', I call it.

No Heroics, No Guinness World Records, Just plain pure honest Graft.

I'll see just how much of this has paid off when I meet my Consultant Neurologist on Monday afternoon. I wonder what he'll think of it all eh? Not much I bet!!!

Anyway, luckily for me, t's Friday, I'm post exercise during Wimbledon Fortnight and the Mighty Cymru taking on Belgium tonight, the World isn't too bad a place now is it?

More tomorrow,

Diolch - Rory Coleman
976 Marathons, 241 Ultras, 9 Guinness World Records & 13 Marathon des Sables

No comments:

Post a Comment