Thursday 19 June 2014

So Happy Together - The Turtles


'I think about you day and night, it's only right' - Gordon & Bonner

Well this time tomorrow, Miss Salter will be Mrs Coleman and I'll be an exceedingly happy and lucky man. Indeed, the odds of find ones soul-mate completely outshines that of a lottery win and I've got the winning ticket.

I feel incredibly fortunate to find such a wonderful lady to spend the rest of my life with.

We are both looking forward to a lovely wedding day tomorrow and the Welsh Gods will hopefully continue to let the sun shine on our celebrations.

All the planning's been done (that's another Jenny quality) and I only hope my best man, Mick McGeoch will go easy on me in his speech. There will no doubt be lots of pics on FB and thanks for all of your good wishes and comments.

It's going to be the best day EVER...



No comments:

Post a Comment