Thursday 26 September 2019

Fight from the Inside - Queen

'70's Rock' today I'm afraid Darren Grittas, but a great track from Queen drummer Roger Taylor, whom according to Wiki not only wrote, sung and played drums on the track, but also played rhythm and bass guitars too. How cool is that?

Anyway, I like Roger believe that 'Fight' comes from the inside. If you've ever fought for your life or watched someone close to you fight for their's, then you'll know where I'm coming from. In my experience no one can 'Fight' for you, especially when it's a proper sink or swim moment and you're gasping for air and it feels like you're drowning.

Been there and got the T-Shirt.

Back then, I made a conscious decision to 'Fight' - 'Fight' for myself, the people around me and the things I believe in. Try it. You'll find it works wonders and is extremely empowering. All you need to do is to pluck up the courage and 'Fight'.

Amen

1,045 Marathons, 254 Ultras, 9 Guinness World Records & 15 Marathon des Sables

No comments:

Post a Comment