Tuesday 12 March 2013

Patience - Take That


Patience - I've got it by the barrel load I reckon. Don't get me wrong, I know I've got a million bad points most of which I'm too embarrassed to write about here but I know I have the patience of a saint.

I think if you are going to perform, it's one of the attributes you'll need too along with loads of grit and determination to achieve your running goal. I'm bloody minded and always try to see the upside so when the chips are down, it comes in handy when there's just a couple of miles to go in one of those never-ending races that you thought at the time was a good idea to enter.

The amazing thing at the finish line, especially in the MdS is the electricity you can actually feel on the palms of your hands if you hold them up...

I'm looking forward to feeling that electricity again in less than 30 days... I am patiently waiting!

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment