Thursday 7 March 2013

Supper's Ready - The 'Almighty' Genesis


'And even though I'm feeling good, something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule'.

It's been another trip down to the sand dunes today, this time with Graeme Harvey who is another MdS#13 runner. Now, I love people who come prepared and as some never bring a pad or pen it was just brilliant to coach Graeme as he arrived with his homework 90% there already. He's been perfect to coach in the Gym too.

It meant that we could fine tune his kit and get it right just for his needs...

Down at the dunes it was my usual 10 repeats of the Crucible followed by 3 Bigger Dipper Circuits that really bring home wh6ats in store for the MdS Runners who come to see me.

There's still time to come and see for yourself and get your kit checked in person and make your MdS as easy as you can make it...

More tomorrow, where...

'The real stars are still to appear'...




No comments:

Post a Comment