Tuesday 19 March 2013

Scream if you want to go faster - Geri Halliwell


'Don't let life pass you by...Jump on in, get ready to fly'

I flew today... yep I really did. It was a 4 miler just into the centre of Caerdydd and back but it was just a peachy run. Whether it's down to the Long Slow Distance running I did with Andy Saville last week that helped, well maybe, hopefully it's down to the level of training and confidence starting to kick in prior to the MDS which is just 18 days away.

I've got my last two marathons on Friday and Saturday of this week and then I am I to tapering and tinkering with my kit for the last few days before I go to Morocco.

Until then, I am going to keep up my fast short runs to sharpen me up.

More tomorrow after my evening at Profeet.

No comments:

Post a Comment