Monday 18 March 2013

Language - Porter Robinson


'Let the waves of time and space surround me... Cause I need room to breathe'

It's the final three weeks run in towards the 28th Marathon des Sables and it's time for me to focus in on the race and what it entails for me to go back for the 10th time... One of the things that I'm looking forward to is breathing in that warm Moroccan air as Caerdydd's spring hasn't really brought much warmth to my old bones in recent months.

I'm looking forward to VO2's Jurassic Coastal Challenge on Friday and Saturday of this week as my final marathon prep. I did this race last year and after being broke on the first couple of hills, ran strong and went to MdS in good mental shape to take on the 1000m Jebels.

I'm going to keep my mileage up this this week and pick up my pace before the JCC as it's SO important that I get myself in the right place to race.

If you are going this weekend, please let me know as it would be great to see you there.

More tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment