Wednesday 21 May 2014

Definitive Gaze - Magazine

'I've got this bird's eye view, and it's in my brain. Clarity has reared it's ugly head again'. - Devoto & McGeoch (not Mick!, although that would be REALLY cool).

Yep, it's plainly clear what I have to do to get myself in peak condition for September. And there's a lot of work for me to do to get me feeling 100% about myself as yesterday's gym session proves. My Pectorals are KILLING ME today!...It does make you wonder where all this fitness you get goes!

I did take lots of encouragement however from my client Alan Treharne this morning who is climbing his own fitness mountain in the same time-span and his fresh outlook on life really hammered it home to me. We can both do it!

Enthusiasm is infectious you know...might be worth you catching some...

No comments:

Post a Comment