Wednesday 30 July 2014

The Narrow Way Parts I, II & III - The Pink Floyd

Lyric:- 'Throw your thoughts back many years, to the time when love was life with every morning' - Sir David of Gilmour.


Track choice:- I'm just revisiting the 1969 rather odd double album offering from 'The Floyd'. This song is a premonition of great things to come from the band and I've always loved the layers of vocals and guitar work from the 'Master of the Fender' himself. Summer of '68 is also a great song on the album and I can remember that years' long summer holiday just like it was yesterday and it reminds me of the one we are experiencing right now...

So here's your challenge...tomorrow morning, when you get up... stand up tall... take in a deep breath and ask yourself, 'What am I going to do today to make a positive change on the rest of my life?' I've helped people do this for many years now but I too will be taking this notion on-board and will endeavour to make at least one life change in mine in the morning.

It sounds difficult but in reality it isn't and I'll let you know what I'm going to alter tomorrow.

How about you?

Please let me know too...as if you can love life, every morning when you wake...You've got it cracked.

No comments:

Post a Comment