Saturday 30 August 2014

Jig of Life - Kate Bush

Lyric:- 'Catch us now for I am your future, a kiss on the wind and we'll make the land.' - Bush


Song Choice:- Following on with my Kate Bush homage, this song reflected my thoughts entirely coming into Dublin on the ferry this afternoon. From her Bushes magnificent 1985 album 'Hounds of Love' , this song really gets the feet tapping just like the awesome 'Red Shoes' song which was narrowly beaten to the 'Blog song of choice today'.

I'm not sure I needed a kiss on the wind but it sure was a long way from Caerdydd to Caergybi but well worth the trip so far judging by my welcome from the Irish #MdS2015 runners I've met this evening.


I start moulding them tomorrow morning for a weekend full of Multi-Day Desert Training in preparation for next April's race. I'm looking forward to Sunday's Marathon in the Wicklow Mountains as I've never run there before and so far all we know for sure starts and finishes at a pub. How Irish is that!


What could be better eh?


Listen yourself and see what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment