Sunday 8 December 2013

Rush - Cygnus X-1 Book 2

'We can run alone and free' - Peart

I'm not sure about you but I've really felt knackered this weekend and having a weekend off the marathons has meant that my systems have gone into meltdown.

It's been quite liberating and I have to admit it's made a pleasant change especially as the days are really drawing in and December's dark days aren't making getting out of the front door that alluring.

Anyway, it's an easy week ahead and one where I'm going to enjoy a bit of a rest and enjoy the run up to Chrimble... 'Cos it's all hands to the pump afterwards as people start to train their festivities off.

Enjoy December Folks :-)

Coleman Coaching - The UK's Premier ULTRA-marathon Coaches - www.colemancoaching.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment