Sunday 1 December 2013

Augustana - Twenty Years


'Well, I've been running from something' - Layus & Flynn

More like just running for 20 years in reality and I will be celebrating especially on Boxing Day and January 5th as these are the days I quit smoking and booze all those years ago. 

I'm going to be a very proud man come the end of December!

I've been proud this last week actually and I've been amazed at just how much has been packed into the last seven days of my busy running life including a road marathon and four MdS Training Days including a trip to the dunes at Merthyr Mawr. Thanks to all of those who came including Mat Watterson this weekend.

Hold on, did I say December earlier on? Where did 2013 go? I can't believe it's just three weeks 'til Christmas and there's still a couple more marathons to squeeze in before tucking into some well earned Turkey...let's hope all of this year's running pays off and delivers even greater rewards in 2014.

First job is to get rid of my hideous cold are you suffering too?

More tomorrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment