Wednesday 23 April 2014

Feeling Good - Muse

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me - Bricusse and Newley


I've had a lovely day in London training my Carphone Warehouse Average 2 Awesome runners who are in training for this year's Race to the Stones. They are all working really hard on their weight management and starting to get into regular daily running which can only bode well for the 2 x 50km's they are undertaking in just over 12 weeks time.

It takes me back to 1994 and my preparations for my first race at the Shakespeare Marathon. I'm not sure quite what I'd expected a race to be like back then but hopefully I can help these guys enjoy their day out on the UK's Largest ULTRAmarathon.

I'm now about to speak to 50 or so Race to the Stones runners at Profeet in Fulham on my mini-tour of London...

More tomorrow after a very late-night return to God's Country.


No comments:

Post a Comment