Tuesday 22 April 2014

On the Air - Sir Peter of Gabriel

'Oh it's not easy' - Gabriel

My word my legs feel like they are made of LEAD. And that's not an understatement I can assure you as it took nearly an hour to run just six miles this evening.

A very simple out and back recovery run with the recovery bit taken out really...it feels like there is something wrong with the atmosphere as well as there just isn't enough oxygen it seems to get my legs going quicker. Are you in the same boat?

It did get better, let's face it, it couldn't be much worse and I hope I feel better running with my Carphone Warehouse Average to Awesome guys tomorrow.

Yes... That will get the legs going and speaking at Profeet tomorrow night if you are in the vicinity at 6:45pm.

More tomorrow as it's bedtime!

Coleman Coaching - The UK's Leaders in Inspirational Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment