Friday 23 January 2015

Counting Down the Days (featuring Gemma Hayes) - Above and Beyond

Lyric:- 'Time is like an enemy'...
Song Choice:- Well Afterbeat FM coughed this beauty up earlier on and there's nothing wrong with a bit of trance in my book!

The song suits just right today as Friday is nearly done and the day melts and slips into a weekend of recovery.

Yep, I've run far enough this week and it's time to chill and re-stock for what lies in store.

I did write the Coleman Coaching February Newsletter today which will be out in the next few days, which of course concentrates on the MdS which is only 70 days away but also looks at PB smashing and my favourite right now...

Long Term Planning...Yep, you know the one where you think beyond the next half/marathon/ultra you have in the Calendar and plan ahead for 2016, 2017 and beyond. If you do your Time won't wilt like Salvador Dali's painting featured and you will get much better results and run faster and far more successfully.

Of course I'm taking a leaf out of my own book and having a weekend off to consider my next challenge. It's kinda fun when you get thinking...if you don't know how to plan, let me know as I'm sure I can help you out.

And then time won't be your Enemy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment