Friday 30 January 2015

Begin again - Knife Party

Lyric:- We know our path and we fight for it - Thompson & Mcgrillen

Song Choice:- Thanks goes to my good friend Nathan Williams for the heads up on an amazing new musical horizon for me - Knife Party.

There were Subsonic vibrations in Pembroke Road when this hit my speakers at high voltage this afternoon. It followed a week of high intensity energy where I've felt empowered and ready to conquer the world.

It must be the result of another editing of the Coleman Memoirs...as every time I read about some of the things I've been lucky enough to do in the past - I want to do them all over again!

And I would if I could as it would be amazing to go and relive the many sensations all over again.

You know what I mean, you do something really thrilling and immediately say 'again!' - well I've been like that for most of this week!

Maybe I need a lie down, I did this afternoon for an hour but my physio Lynn Rees nearly killed me. Her normal healing hands seem to have been replaced by metal skewers exuding pain too near fatal levels of excruciating nausea.

You got it, it f@cking hurt!

Maybe my 100 marathon physio abstinence might account for some of this or maybe Lynn just stacked all the pain up for this one session.

She's awesome really (love you really Lynn x) and I'll let you know tomorrow if there is an improvement in my lower limbs.

More then...and remember to fight for your path,

Rory Coleman - 887 Marathons - 231 Ultras
11 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 21 Years Alcohol Free.
Location:Sunny Wales

No comments:

Post a Comment