Thursday 15 January 2015

Time Stand Still - Rush

Lyric:- 'Freeze this moment a little bit longer' - Lee, Lifeson & Peart.

Song Choice:- Ok, I know I choose a lot of RUSH but they are MY band. THE band I'd have play at my 'Select 12 dinner party', the one where you could gather 11 other people from any time in history and see what these folk were really like in the flesh...RUSH at full volume would frighten the life out of them and I'm not sure Jesus, JWM Turner, Leonardo Da Vinci, etc. would think!

Isn't it a shame that time doesn't actually stand still at all...I know it drags sometimes, this weeks flown by and in reality it's flying by quicker and than ever and before. Very soon January will be over and we'll be heading back towards lighter nights and a nice warm summer I hope as Merthyr Mawr today was a complete Antarctic Wasteland. Freezing in fact... 

Sand ain't much fun when it's too cold as well as when it's too hot you know!!!

Anyway, less of my wittering and whom would be in your 11 coming to your dinner party and who'd be playing the tunes? 

Answers on a postcard please...

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment