Monday 30 May 2016

Chicane - Barefoot

Walking - Well sort of...
Song Choice:- This is the perfect track choice for me today, for obvious reasons, as I've been everywhere barefoot now for three weeks! If you can take time out and listen to the track yourself, please think of me as I battle on learning how to walk again. Theres a full 6 minutes and 4 seconds of this really peaceful and thought provoking piece of music for you to do so.


Anyway, apart from the majestic walking, I did manage a full lap of the lake using the top wooded rail as a support with a circumnavigation time of minutes rather than seconds but then who cares and I bloody well did it, very bloody-minded. 

It might not seem much right now, but it felt like a full blown marathon to me and I'll be back there tomorrow doing it all over again. As it's time to take some more MTFU pills and get stuck into being my awkward, bloody-minded, determined self again.


Luckily for me, I had Jack to cheer me on whom incidentally walks a lot better than I do at the moment! So there's something for me to work on straightaway.

More tomorrow and if you are listening to BBC Wales at 8:15 to 8:45 you'll be able to hear me talk about the whole Guillain-Barre Syndrome Saga, all over again.

So more then...


Rory Coleman - Performance Coach 
976 Marathons - 241 Ultras - 13 Marathon des Sables - 9 Guinness World Records - 8181 Days' Alcohol Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment