Wednesday 13 February 2013

Have a Cigar - The Pink Floyd


I've had a great day of Coaching today with award winning reporter Ben Wilson, from Outdoor Fitness Magazine. For those of you whom read the magazine and get my newsletter will be familiar with Ben and his path to fitness, weight loss and Ultramarathon running.

The immediate thing I get with Ben is this wide eyed innocence to running and an enthusiasm to learn which is really refreshing but easy to fan and make the flames even higher. I'm not sure who got the most out of today as I feel refuelled and refreshed from our 26.2 miles of running on a day where Wales legendary weather gave us 100% of its worst behaviour.

I have no doubt that Ben is and will give 100% to any goal that he's set and I've already sown a couple of seeds in his mind that he can focus all of his positive running thoughts on for the near future. I'll keep you posted on his progress...

www.rorycoleman.co.uk - The Running Performance Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment