Saturday 9 February 2013

No Good Trying - Syd Barrett

I can't believe that a week has already passed by since The Pilgrims Ultra. Time really does fly when you are running! Also if you are not careful you run out of steam... I did today as the week caught up with me and my eyelids were firmly shut on the settee late this afternoon as I enjoyed a marathon free weekend.

Looking at my last two months of training, I am clocking up 50-90 miles a week over 5 days, which for me is working me just about at my limit these days.

The quality of the training seems to be paying off to as my recovery is better and doing all my sessions on hills makes any flat run feel quite easy.

I know for MdS and then UTMB I need to get out more up the valleys and start nailing some slopes... But not this weekend as I am having a well earned break, are you?

Rory Coleman - Performance Coaching www.rorycoleman.co.uk

Location:Romilly Road,Cardiff,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment