Monday 11 February 2013

Superman - Black Lace


On my, I think I've just pulled out of a nose-dive of sleepiness that has flattened me this weekend. I know in reality that it's a resulting remnant of the effort that I have been putting in this year so far but I can quite honestly say I was ready for bed at 7.30pm last night. Yes I know how to live it up!

It show's you that you need sleep to re-charge ones batteries and that you just can't be Superman and Superhuman ALL the time. I see it so often with ULTRA-runners and advise rest to everyone I coach as being an imperative part of their routine. Well my advice has paid off and I feel a bit more lively tonight and might get to 9.30pm you never know.

Are you over-doing it do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Most likely, knocked of just a little over 120 miles with full kit in the last 7 days, but the million dollar question is when do you start easing off before the MdS

    ReplyDelete