Sunday 28 April 2013

Savages - I am here


'Don't wish it were easier. Wish you were better' - Jim Rohn

Well I'm trying to get better and it feels like it's wroking... I even bashed out a 12 mile long slow distance run today including the Leckwith Hill combination of hard climbs and the drag up to Penarth and back out again past the pier.

I felt strong and in much better shape afterwards than my previous 12 miler on the same course of some 9 days ago. Therefore I'm feeling delighted with my progress this month.

I was also delighted to get a text from Rory Gonzalez, one of my international clients who smashed her marathon PB today and clocking a brilliant 3:42 for the 42.2km course. In just 12 months of us working together she has improved her time by nearly 45 minutes which makes me very proud as a coach and also very inspired to follow her and get my act into gear and make it happen.

More tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment