Monday 13 May 2013

Destiny - Zero 7



Shagga - Mark Lewis-Jones
'The Journey's Long' - Zero 7

It's long alright and I've been spreading the Coaching Gospel again today to more of my running congregation including TV&Film Actor - Mark Lewis-Jones. It's not everyday that you get someone who's been in 'The Game of Thrones' (as a character called Shagga) and who can run like the wind too...

He was awesome today in one of my MdS/Ultra-running clinics and showed great speed, strength and determination.... Something you can't act either and you've either got it or you haven't; luckily Mark's got it in spadefuls and MdS&ULTRAs will be a great next challenge for him after his recent marathon successes.

It made me think about my own marathon/ultra journey and how much I've been challenged by some of the mega-distance races I've run... positive stuff indeed and I'll be telling the press all about it at 'The Race to the Stones' media day on Wednesday.

It's all happening!





No comments:

Post a Comment