Friday 31 May 2013

Roundabout - Yes


'One mile over we'll be there and we'll see you' - Anderson & Miller

Tomorrow's Kent Roadrunner Marathon will be a test as it's 17 laps of the Cyclopark at Gravesend - a complete contrast to last weekend's Flete Marathon on Devon's South West Coastal Path. You know how much I LOVE laps!


Anyway, it will provide a much quicker time I hope and the major difference will be Race Director, Ian J Berry's attention to detail and support offered by all of the other 400 runners who will be orbiting the same 2.4km tarmac loop.


I've got my heavy-metal selection already prepped for the race and I'm going to have to tune-in to the music and tune-out of the easy way out of taking more than 4 hours.


We'll see anyway as it's a very early start in God's Country to get there for the 9am start...


More after the race tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment