Sunday 26 May 2013

Every day should be a holiday - The Dandy Warhols


'Anytime, Baby let's go. Everyday should be a holiday'...

It's been a one day holiday in Devon for me today at the Coastal Trail Marathon in Flete. It was a tough day out BUT I had a great run, just like I did at the Neolithic and considering that it was my fourth 26 miler in 11 days I was really pleased with my 25th place.


That there Devon is damn hilly too - I reckon this one is tougher and maybe a nicer route than Beachy Head which is one of my real favorites. The run across the River Erme tidal bay was MOST refreshing. I loved running thru the 2 feet of water!


ANYWAY, if you want a great one day holiday in Devon, then this one's for you...


I'll be going there on holiday next year too i think...







No comments:

Post a Comment