Friday 29 November 2013

Cold - The Pines


Another day - another HOT bath... It's the only time I ever feel warm down here in God's Country.

On yet another MdS Day, this time with the very cheerful Rose Kingscote, even a run to Penarth and back didn't really raise my temperature more than slightly above freezing. You can tell December is coming!

Does it feel like its Christmas time to you yet?

It certainly looks that way down in these parts and I'm looking forward to some warmer climbs this side of the festivities as I'm not sure what I'll be like when the really cold weather hits us.

Until then it's more coaching and a Happy 60th Birthday to Big Dave Carter MBMRITWWE tomorrow...

Coleman Coaching - The UK's Premier ULTRA-marathon Coaches - www.colemancoaching.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment