Thursday 20 November 2014

Do you believe me now - ELO

Lyric:- So do you believe me now - Lynne


Song Choice:- As they were recently wheeled out at Hyde Park, it seemed only fair to give them a further airing on my blog. An apt lyric is what really swung it really if I'm being honest.

Anyway, self belief has been the main part of my teaching ethos this week and let's face it, if you don't think you are good enough then no-one else will.

I'm always straight talking with my clients and comment on the good as well as the not so good (that's bad really) aspects of their lives/running.

It always amazes me when people question me whether or not I'm telling them the truth. I do understand that confidence is something that has to be built and can be destroyed very easily but as a coach it's something I believe I can positively work with my clients on and make them be the person I know they can be.

If you need a confidence boost and a reality check please let me know and I'll tell you the truth about how I see you.

You might find out your a lot better than you think you are...

Is that what's holding you back?

Coleman Coaching - The UK's Leaders in Inspirational Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment