Saturday 29 November 2014

Set me on Fire - Pendulum

Lyric:- Rank and Thirsty and Blind - Thompson

Song Choice:- My elderly neighbour Pauline just loves Pendulum and this track must make her ornaments bounce around her lounge as my Sub produces frequencies only Dogs can hear.

It's a great way of relieving ones pent up frustrations as is a fast run up Leckwith Hill. After watching 50 minutes of the Rugby today (beating RSA btw was ace result) with our Gas Boiler Repairman...don't ask as it's a long story. Leckwith was the only answer. It didn't disappoint either and I got my little legs going ten to the dozen accompanied by a large dose of Pendulum.

You just can beat it and I'm going to do the same tomorrow ;-)

Sometimes actions speak volumes...

Coleman Coaching - The UK's Leaders in Inspirational Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment