Sunday 30 November 2014

Inner Smile - Texas

Lyric:- One, Two, Three, Four - Spitiri et Al.

Song Choice:- Ages since I dug deep into Spitiri's Greatest Hits Album dressed up as Texas but it's SO well crafted and lyrically superb that is worthy of many a play, which I intend to do.

The 'Inner Smile' is a great reference and it's one I often do myself as I laugh at my own short comings. Sometimes it's far too easy to jump on the bandwagon and join in the kicking when some folks thru their lack of judgement get things wrong.

We all need kindness especially when we are down and when our 'Inner Smile' ain't smiling too brightly.

Stick out from the crowd and throw a friendly arm around those in need of break from the kicking. If that's you, you know where I am...

It's time to Smile :-)

Coleman Coaching - The UK's Leaders in Inspirational Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment